Do you need to talk to someone?

I am an experienced male counsellor, and can help you with any life issues that are causing you difficulties or holding you back from living a happier, more fulfilled life.

My specialities are anxiety, depression, anger, frustration, aggression, grief, and men's issues.

If you need court reports negotiated, I can do that for you too.

Call me today on (04) 499 5963 and let’s discuss how I can help.


My offices are in Wellington and Lower Hutt: